Dr. Brad Hochstein grew up in Wayne, NE. He went on to attend Doane College where he was a two time Academic All-American for the Doane Tigers basketball team, and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology. He had always had a passion to study chiropractic, and graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, KS with Cum Laude honors. He was a member of the Phi Tau Delta Honors Society, as well as Who’s Who in Healthcare.
In his spare time he loves spending time with his wife, Gail, and their children, Rylan, Reid, and the twins Adelyn and Emersyn.
In addition to treating patients at Synergy Chiropractic Spine and Joint Center, Dr. Brad reaches out to local schools, businesses, and athletic teams. He especially enjoys working with local running clubs, and marathon training groups to provide services to help athletes enhance their running efficiency and reduce their chance of injury. He also volunteers
at local businesses and organizations, offering classes on health and pain prevention. If you would like Dr. Brad to present to your business, club, or team you can reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Techniques and specialties of Dr. Hochstein include:
- Active Release Technique (ART) Full Body Certified
- Active Release Techniques Spine 2 certified
- ART Long Nerve Entrapment Certified
- ART Ironman Provider Network
- International Footwear and Gait Education Council (IFGEC) Certification
- Graston Technique
- Diversified Manual Adjusting
- Cox Flexion/Distraction Technique
- Kinesiology Taping
- Nutrition and Anti-Inflammatory diet based education and focus
- Official ART Provider and Chiropractor for the Nebraska Wesleyan Athletic Department