Dr. Scott Keller calls Seward his home town, though much of his childhood was spent in the Kansas City area as well. He graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan University with a degree in Exercise Science and Wellness, earning the honor of Health and Human Performance Major of the Year! He was also a two time Academic All-American for the NWU Prairie Wolf football team. After spending hours studying medicine, therapy, and rehabilitation, he decided to pursue a career in chiropractic at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Overland Park, Kansas. He graduated from Cleveland with Summa Cum Laude honors.
The Chiropractic profession has enabled Dr. Scott to seek out his true passion of helping as many individuals as he can achieve optimal health and wellness. Dr. Keller is now an Active Release Technique Instructor, traveling the country to teach ART to chiropractors, medical doctors, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and massage therapists. Though with his athletic background, Dr. Scott has a passion for sports related injuries, he loves treating everyone and their bodies through a holistic approach.
His faith has become a huge part of who he is. He strives to build everything in his life (especially his career) around God, believing that if you trust in Him, He will accomplish His work through you.
In his spare time, Dr. Scott enjoys spending time with his wife Dr. Brittney Keller, and their daughters, Raelynn and Ruby June.
In addition to treating patients at Synergy Chiropractic Spine & Joint Center, Dr. Keller reaches out to local schools, athletic teams, Crossfit gyms, and running clubs to provide services to help athletes enhance their optimum performance. He has been an avid Crossfit enthusiast in recent years and loves competing in local and regional events. He also volunteers at local businesses and organizations offering classes on health and pain prevention. If you would like Dr. Scott to speak at an engagement for you, you can reach out to him by emailing email@example.com
Techniques and specialties of Dr. Keller include:
- Active Release Technique (ART) Full Body certified
- ART Long Nerve Entrapment certified
- ART Ironman Provider Network
- Graston Technique certified
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment certified (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Screen certified (FMS)
- WODMedic Elite Facilitator
- Motion Palpation Technique certified
- Diversified Manual Adjusting
- Activator Methods Adjusting protocols
- Cox Flexion/Distraction Technique
- Kinesiology Taping
- Nutrition and Anti-inflammatory diet based education focused
- Official ART Provider and Chiropractor for the Nebraska Wesleyan Athletic Department